Detoxify to prevent (and possibly overcome) chronic illness!

DETOX16_banner_day-7

A two-year study involving five independent research laboratories in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands has found up to 232 toxic chemicals in the umbilical cord blood of 10 babies from racial and ethnic minority groups.

In the face of unprecedented human exposure to toxins today, more than ever we are going to need to know how to clean up our environment and detoxify if we want to optimize our health and lifespan.

The role of environmental toxins in causing and perpetuating fatigue was a major topic on my Abundant Energy Summit in August last year. I interviewed eminent world-leading scientific experts like Dr Aristo Vojdani who stated: 


AE_HeadshotBanner_Vojdani“Between 80,000 to 100,000 new chemicals were introduced into commercial use since the 1940s. Only 3% to 5% of those substances were characterized for human toxicity. Now, in the meanwhile, while they did not examine the other 95%, they are introducing additional 2,000 new chemicals every year. So many chemicals, you and I, all of us are exposed to these chemicals on a daily basis.”

 

The good news is, we have an entire summit dedicated to this topic – The Detox Project.

Don’t miss my summit talk on the role of emotional trauma and how it affects the body’s ability to detoxify on day 7 of The Detox Project starting on the 26th September until the 3rd of October this year!

Register for FREE now at the following link:
https://qt247.isrefer.com/go/DETOX16reg/nikigr/

Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace:
https://qt247.isrefer.com/go/DETOX16order/nikigr/


 

DETOX16_banner_attend_600x600Today, more people become aware of the absolute necessity to detoxify in order to prevent and possibly overcome chronic illnesses. Yet, few have a comprehensive detox plan, or access to experts in the health industry who can help build one.

If you have health problems, chemical sensitivities, allergies, autoimmune conditions and/or weight issues, take the time to learn if chemicals and toxins in your environment could be the cause!


WHY ATTEND?

This once-in-a-lifetime gathering of experts will discuss the modern day toxicity crisis, explore the plague of chemical toxicity, uncover surprising exposures and lay out the best ways to detox. By the end of this event, you should be able to to assemble a personal plan for awareness, assess your toxicity and begin a lifestyle transformation!

The Detox Project will teach you about:

  • Identify proven culprits contributing to disease
  • Dispel myths about detox
  • Save money (and time) when detoxing
  • Understand why cleanses are not addressing toxicity
  • Learn the detox practices of the world’s top holistic doctors
  • And more!

The Detox Project is online and free from September 26 – October 3, 2016!

Register for FREE at the following link today:
https://qt247.isrefer.com/go/DETOX16reg/nikigr/

Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace:
https://qt247.isrefer.com/go/DETOX16order/nikigr/

I’ll see you at the summit!

To Your Health

Niki

DETOX16_banner_attend_728x90

This article belongs to The Abundant Energy Expert ! The original article can be found here: Detoxify to prevent (and possibly overcome) chronic illness!

The Abundant Energy Expert © 2017 - All Rights Reserved

Leave a Reply