If one of those describes you, then I have a question for you: Do you know what your mitochondria are?
Ok, so maybe you passed that test and you know that your mitochondria are your cellular energy generators. They’re the little engines in your cells that are literally responsible for creating energy at the cellular level. And the part of the cell that ultimately, your energy levels largely depend on.
But how about these questions: Do you know what damages your mitochondria (so they don’t produce energy as well)? And do you know how to get your body to repair your damaged mitochondria and produce new healthy ones that pump out lots of energy?
Most people don’t.
Yet, knowing the answer to those two questions is one of the biggest keys to increasing your energy. To beat fatigue and fill your body with energy, you simply must have healthy, undamaged mitochondria.
Numerous studies have now shown a link between fatigue and poorly functioning mitochondria, and many physicians who specialize in chronic fatigue now consider mitochondria to be the primary cause.
Of course, it makes sense that if your cellular energy generators aren’t producing energy very well, then YOU won’t feel very energetic, right?
In short, as long as you’re operating with a body full of damaged and dysfunctional mitochondria, you’re probably going to have energy problems.
And here’s the important part… Research now shows:
- Our mitochondrial function gets cut in HALF from age 40 to 75.
- A whopping 48% of people under 40 have early-onset mitochondrial damage.
- And virtually everyone over 40 has accumulated significant mitochondrial damage.
To put this more directly: If you are over 40 and you’re fatigued, it’s a safe bet your mitochondria are in serious need of repairs.
So how do you actually repair your mitochondria?
Well, here’s the deal…
In case you missed my email about this a few days ago, I wanted to let you know that right now, my friend Ari Whitten is offering a 100% FREE “Energy Blueprint” Video Masterclass Series, and he just released Video #2 in the free training.
This new video gets into some incredible new science on increasing your energy and talks about how to repair and regenerate your mitochondria.
Video 2 of the free Masterclass Series was released this morning, and this new video gets into some incredible science on increasing your energy. Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- How your mitochondria (your cellular energy generators) get damaged and cause fatigue.
- Why aging scientists also now believe that damage to your mitochondria is the primary cause of aging (and dozens of diseases).
- How the times of day that you eat control whether your mitochondria accumulate damage or not.
- 3 powerful methods to literally clean out damaged and dysfunctional mitochondria so your cells can produce more energy.
If you’ve been struggling with your energy, there is a bunch of must-know content in this video that you’ve most likely never heard before. So go watch it now.
Also be aware that this training will only be available for the next 7 days.
So, if you’re looking for the latest cutting-edge science to overcome fatigue and get your energy back…
Then go watch this video now.