I’m sure you’ve heard things said before like “mind over body” or “your mind can heal anything,” but do you ever think to yourself… “that’s easier said than done!”
Well, I want to share a video with you today that will reveal some startling research on just how powerful the mind is over the body, as well as introduce a grounded, everyday technique that you can use to actually help your mind to keep your body healthy.
It’s a video of Dr. Lissa Rankin, M.D., where she sits down with Nick Ortner, the producer of the upcoming 11th annual Tapping World Summit, to discuss her findings and the implications they have for all of us, both the “seemingly” healthy and those with health challenges.
Here are just a few snippets of what you can expect:
– You’ll hear about what she learned from studying over 3,500 cases of “spontaneous remission” and what the research both tells us and isn’t telling us about why people get sick or healthy.
– You’ll discover the 9 common characteristics that people with “spontaneous remission” have and why they’re critical to know for both people who are healthy or sick.
– You’ll learn about the only 2 modes that our nervous system can be in, and how in one of them, our body’s self-repair mechanism literally shuts down! And the scary part is… most people tend to get stuck in this shutdown mode (she’ll explain why and how you can get out of it).
– You’ll hear about why some of her supposedly “healthiest” clients (exercising, eating well, meditating, etc) were getting sick and the big “aha” moment she had about what was causing it all.
– Near the end, Dr. Rankin will blow your mind by redefining what “placebo” actually is and how most scientific studies are not digging deep enough into what is going on with the mind and body.
Take care for now,
P.S. – The video is being released in the lead up to the 11th Annual Tapping World Summit, an online event that has been attended by over 2 million people over the last 10 years. In the interview, Dr. Lissa Rankin, a traditionally trained medical doctor who specializes in understanding the mind-body connection, sits down with Nick Ortner, the producer of the event.
They have some very interesting dialogue where Dr. Rankin shares her latest research as well as solutions and shares her perspective on what is happening in the mind and body when people are doing EFT Tapping. You’re going to really enjoy this!