Science is evidence-based knowledge, while spirituality is experienced as inner knowing and consciousness…
… yet, accelerated healing is possible when they’re brought together.
Scientists, energy medicine experts, medical doctors, and pioneers in consciousness are now reuniting science and spirituality – reserve your free spot on the Reuniting Science and Spirituality Summit here!
Rigorous, published scientific research in biofield healing approaches have shown effects in reducing PTSD, improving immune function, and even shrinking cancer tumors.
Ancient wisdom has shown for thousands of years that the body-mind is actually increasingly dynamic — and that our state of consciousness can modify our health, instantaneously.
And new discoveries in both science and the field of consciousness are inspiring awe and hope for deeper levels of healing — personally and collectively.
For example, consciousness-raising practices can dramatically shift your health, neurobiology, and even the genes that affect your lifespan.
That’s why I’m delighted to tell you about the Reuniting Science & Spirituality Summit — pioneers in evolutionary consciousness sharing a powerful synthesis of inner and outer knowledge that promises to shift your consciousness, reveal leading-edge research and practices, and unlock your innate capacity to heal body, mind, and spirit.
Free Online Event
Reuniting Science & Spirituality Summit
Co-presented by The Shift Network & Consciousness and Healing Initiative (CHI)
August 6-8, 2019
Presenting in this summit are more than 25 of today’s highly sought-after scientists, healers, physicians, researchers, and inspiring spiritual teachers — including Dr. Sue Morter, Alberto Villoldo, Lynne McTaggart, Dr. Rollin McCraty, Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier, Dr. Kelly Turner, Dr. Lorenzo Cohen, Alison Jefferies, Dr. Melinda Connor, Dr. Joe Tafur, Nonty Charity Sabic, Kim Barta, Terri O’Fallon, Mark Wolynn, Niraj Naik, and others…
Here’s some of what the brilliant speakers will be sharing with you…
- Dr. Sue Morter will reveal the secrets to unlocking your Energy Codes to shift disease-producing patterns of energy and beliefs
- Alberto Villoldo will illuminate how you can prime your brain for enlightenment and “grow a new body” through shamanic energy medicine.
- Lynne McTaggart will explain how to harness the energy of a small group to heal your life, others, and the world.
- Dr. Rollin McCraty will highlight research that’s been done on heart intelligence, and share a technique for accessing our intuitive inner guidance system.
- Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier will explore the emerging science of epigenetics and provide meditation and visualization practices to influence gene expression.
- Dr. Kelly Turner will discuss her research on the radical remission of cancer – without Western medicine or after Western medicine has failed.
- Dr. Lorenzo Cohen & Alison Jefferies will share about the role that family, friends, and community networks play in healthy living… and how love and connection lead to healthy cellular function.
And much more!
I hope you’ll join this special first-time-ever event to discover how to regulate your own health with experts who will guide you toward transforming your wellbeing — and that of others.
Register for the Reuniting Science & Spirituality Summit now — where remarkable speakers will reveal the curative and evolutionary powers of science and spirit… to create vibrant health for you, your family, and your clients.
P.S. Here’s some more of what the esteemed speakers will be sharing during the Reuniting Science & Spirituality Summit…
- Dr. Melinda Connor will introduce the prospective empirical test suite designed to determine the competence of energy practitioners to improve the accuracy of research.
- Dr. Joe Tafur will share the role of icaro (sound healing) and the emotional body in ayahuasca shamanism.
- Nonty Charity Sabic will offer practical and effective spiritual practices and healing techniques from Africa.
- Kim Barta & Terri O’Fallon will illuminate the dynamic, interrelated sacred principles that underlie all religion, spirituality, and relationship dynamics.
- Mark Wolynn will discuss the scientific research on how trauma is passed down through the generations — including unexplained symptoms we inherit, and how to heal them.
- Niraj Naik will speak to the relationship between science and yoga and increasing evidence of the complex benefits and physiological effects of yoga on our bodies and brains.
… and more!