And what if this map could help you tap into your essential nature, resulting in truly authentic relationships and a deep sense of living “on purpose”?
This map exists, and it’s the Enneagram… a powerful personality typing system that serves as a profound gateway to your inner wisdom. It can shed light on behaviors which might be undermining your ability to access wholeness, true intimacy and fulfilment of your life’s dreams.
During The Enneagram Global Summit, June 5-9, 2017, you’ll discover discover key insights and practices to break free from unhealthy patterns, reconnect with your true Self and realize your highest potential.
I’m honored to invite you to join more than 40 of the world’s top experts — including people like Claudio Naranjo, Helen Palmer, Russ Hudson, Cheryl Richardson, Richard Rohr, Katie Hendricks, Dr. David Daniels, Robert Holden, A.H. Almaas (Hameed Ali), Jessica Dibb and others — sharing the latest insights and applications to integrate into your own personal growth journey and to take your Enneagram knowledge deeper.
Free Online Event
Enneagram Global Summit
June 5-9, 2017
RSVP here for The Enneagram Global Summit — at no charge!
During this unparalleled 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- How to use the Enneagram as a roadmap toward self-understanding
- Practices for viewing yourself and your life through the lens of the nine types
- Inspiration, insight and grounding to help you be with the most disturbing, toxic & shameful aspects of your life
- Practices for going beyond the instincts of your Enneagram type & responding to life in more productive ways
- Neural pathways… how to create more of the ones you want & fewer of those that don’t serve you
- How to transform your relationship with the inner critic
- Ways the Enneagram can help you find relationships that bring out your highest good
- Differences between the internal & external expressions of the 9 Enneagram types
- Your most positive innate qualities & how they guide you toward the life of your dreams
- Dos and Don’ts for using the Enneagram in organizations
- Techniques therapists use to help clients recognize their self-sabotaging patterns
And much More!
If you’re new to this powerful system, the 2017 Enneagram Global Summit will guide you to the best tests and practices for determining your individual type — including ways to differentiate between “look-alike” types.
You’ll start working with the core patterns of your type and begin to connect with the parts of yourself that allow you to respond to life spontaneously and creatively.
If you’re already well-versed in the Enneagram, you’ll take your work with the Enneagram deeper — empowering you to make YOUR contributions to the world! You’ll fine-tune your understanding of how to use the less balanced aspects of each type as catalysts for personal and spiritual growth — and how to use the higher aspects of each type to raise your level of consciousness.
If you want a greater connection with your unique gifts, as well as with more self-acceptance, self-love and compassion for others, join us and the amazing panel of presenters for this life-changing event.
RSVP here for The Enneagram Global Summit — at no charge.
P.S. Here’s just a little sampling of what our speakers will be sharing with you…
- The multiplicity of human types (called enneatypes) & how you can experience greater wholeness
- Specific strategies to help you view yourself & your life through the lens of all 9 types
- How to live an expressed life… fully & with delight
- Why a scientific mindset can help bring about a clearer understanding of the Enneagram
- The connection between abundance & the Enneagram
RSVP here for The Enneagram Global Summit