Dr Hanna suffered debilitating anxiety, depression and panic attacks from age 12.
With no medical explanation for her symptoms, she was forced into studying mind-body medicine in great depth.
Although I’m not a speaker on this summit (a slip up!), I am committed to sharing valuable information for my followers with stress-related health concerns, so as there are many notable speakers – I recommend checking out this free summit.
Register for free The Global Stress Summit here: http://healthaffiliate.center/7199-7-5-11.html
Notable speakers and topics include:
- Dr Stephen Porges – a world expert on developmental emotional trauma
- Dr Robert Brooks – on raising emotionally resilient children
- Dr Herbet Benson – the legendary doctor who brought meditation to medicine
- Kurt Othmer – on neurofeedback
- And many more!
Register for FREE now at the following link:
Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace (plus, your purchase helps to create more of these valuable health talks!):
The Global Stress Summit will teach you to:
- Recognize stress-related signs, symptoms and conditions
- Understand historical and present-day stress/resilience research
- Learn how stress can be harmful (or helpful!)
- Practice important stress-management skills during each talk
- Gain simple, practical tools to build a more resilient brain and body
- Acquire the super-skill of using stress to optimize health and performance
The Global Stress Summit is online and free from April 24 – May 1, 2017!
I’ll see you online at this educational summit!