Emotional trauma, especially during childhood, dramatically impacts our health across a lifetime. People who experienced trauma in childhood have an increased risk of 7 out of 10 of the top ten causes of death and a 20-year reduction in lifespan. Statistics show that over 67% of adults have one adverse childhood event or “ACE”, but researchers probably have underestimated this figure.
Unresolved emotional trauma is one of the most critical factors that play a role in the root cause, onset, and perpetuation of the majority of chronic complex illnesses today.
The Benefits of Becoming Resilient and Resolving Emotional Trauma!
- MORE energy!
- Feeling more expansiveness, spaciousness, and joy
- Resilience to energy vampires; it becomes very difficult for others to steal your energy
- Needing less sleep
- Reversal of the aging process
- Body aches and pains disappear
- Physical illnesses heal and disappear
- Your eating habits naturally change. You need less food, and you’ll naturally desire healthier foods
- The body works more efficiently and processes all kinds of foods better, so weight issues normalize
- Less struggling in the mind, more connection to your sensuality and feelings
- Synchronization of the brain and access to creative solutions
- Reintegration of disassociated parts and pieces of our fragmented personality, leading to more balance, contentment, and alignment
- Relationships with those closest to you change, and your physical relationship with your partner will change
- Your body cleanses of toxins, surpassing colonics and any other biochemical cleanse
- You gain clarity of mind – you become smarter and clearer, and less energy is needed to process the information
Get the 7 Steps to Healing Trauma Report Below!