This summit almost passed me by! It looks like a serious summit and for those of you specifically interested in understanding more about the low carb diet, Paleo eating or the “keto” diet – this is for you.
It’s started already – but there are two full encore days with all the videos being made available in full at the end of the summit.
As ever the summit is free, you can register here: https://mz164.isrefer.com/go/ketosummit/Nikigr/
The ketogenic diet (often termed keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low-carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. The reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called “ketosis.”For some people – especially those with some chronic complex illnesses this is a helpful and appropriate diet.
Registration is free here: https://mz164.isrefer.com/go/ketosummit/Nikigr/
The Twelve-day Keto Summit (Sept 25th – Oct 6th) promises to answer the following questions:
- How your hunger is driven by the way that you fuel your body.
- Simple, easy ways to test whether or not your body is burning fat and ketones.
- Things you MUST do properly on a Keto Diet in order to avoid common problems.
- Effective strategies for breaking through weight-loss and energy plateaus.
- How your mood is rooted in the food you eat. Almost nobody talks about this.
- Supplements that can help you get into ketosis (and feel better).
- Is Keto just a “hack” or “fad” – what the science REALLY says about it.
- The real cause of weight gain and fatigue…and why mainstream doctors don’t talk about this.
- Why Keto diets work better in the long run, and how to make sure it works for you.
- How to make simple Keto meals and snacks that taste great and supercharge your body
It also includes two cooking classes. Some of the talks I’m interested in include:
- The Practical Keto talk by Maria Emmerich
- What to Do if the Keto Approach is Not Working
- Cognitive and Neurological Decline: How to Slow and Reverse Aging – (Keto diets appear to be helpful in Alzheimer’s)
- Major Keto Pitfalls, Inflammation, & Supplements for Mental Performance
- A Deep Dive into Metabolism, Energy, Phosphorylation, and Thermodynamics
- Oxidative Stress, Meal Frequency, & Minimizing Risk of Chronic Illnesses
- Should You Eat Carbs at All? How to Build Better Metabolic Flexibility
- Weight Loss: What Works, What Doesn’t, and When to Use or Not Use a Keto Diet
- Healing and Protecting Your Gut Health: Prebiotics, Veggies, & More
- Breaking Down Keto Myths: How to Use a Keto Diet for Any Health Goals
- Neuro-Degenerative Diseases, Supplements, & Keto Disease Prevention
The Summit started on Sunday, but some of the videos are going to be available for two days after the Summit. Register free here: https://mz164.isrefer.com/go/ketosummit/Nikigr/