Robyn and I had a great chat and the time just seemed to fly by!
There are some AMAZING speakers on this summit, including my favorites Gregg Braden, Dave Asprey and Donna Eden.
Kick off 2018 with the inspiration you need for a truly mind AND body approach to optimum health so, check out more about the summit below or sign up FREE here.
I’m honored to be joining Winter of Wellness, an unparalleled health, healing, and wellness series taking place January 16-20, with today’s top health experts — including Donna Eden, David Crow, Dave Asprey, Sue Morter, Holly Tse, Naveen Jain, Gregg Braden, Sara Crow, Dawson Church, Pamela Miles, Arjun Das, Tamara Wolfson, and others!
Join us for this life-changing event, where you’ll discover the keys for becoming the best version of yourself — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Free Online Event
Winter of Wellness
January 16-20, 2018
During Winter of Wellness, you’ll discover leading-edge solutions for your personal health objectives — with esteemed doctors, practitioners, and teachers sharing our proven methods that address YOU as an integrated, interconnected WHOLE.
And, when you join Winter of Wellness, you’ll discover innovative solutions to your most pressing health concerns.
Here’s a snapshot of what just a few of our wellness experts will be sharing with you:
- Donna Eden will present simple techniques for bringing more energy into your body to become more alive, happier, more grounded and more centered… with a greater sense of control over your life.
- David Crow will explore the Ayurvedic system of medicine, which provides us with a profoundly spiritual yet highly practical system for maintaining physical, emotional and mental wellbeing — both individually and collectively.
- Dave Asprey will discuss the Bulletproof diet and lifestyle and provide his top “bio-hacks” to help you upgrade and arrive at your best state of health in 2018 and beyond.
- Sue Morter will share about Energy Codes, suggesting that we stop trying to heal because nothing is broken and nothing is missing.
- Holly Tse will describe how the ancient healing art of Chinese reflexology, combined with the wisdom of your soul, can help you restore balance and vitality in your body, mind, heart and spirit
- Naveen Jain will demonstrate that there isn’t a universal healthy diet — and how artificial intelligence can analyze our metabolic and immune functions and provide personalized diet recommendations for healthy living.
- Gregg Braden will offer new DNA evidence that reveals how we did not descend from Neanderthals, but rather from of a fusion of other primates… with the capacity to self-heal and experience deep intuition, sympathy, empathy and compassion
- Sara Crow will introduce ways to use restore your vitality and radiance using traditional herbal medicine, flower essences, essential oils and plant-based rituals.
And if you’re a healing practitioner or a coach yourself, you’ll tap into a diverse array of techniques and resources during this comprehensive series, to support you in your work with clients and patients.
Embark on a journey that can SUPERCHARGE your whole life and revitalize your family, your friends… and even your community.
Take care for now,