It’s that time again… when the “New Year, New You” offers start filling your media feeds…
You might be focused on feasting and festivities right now, but just around the corner, you, too, will be looking at goals for the year ahead.
So, what are you fired up about for the new year?
Are you trying to figure out what to eat or not eat for YOUR body, biology, and digestive system? Looking for the best ways to work with unprocessed trauma?
Want to ignite your creative expression, enhance romantic intimacy, or clear environmental toxins from your body?
And what about your brain health? Looking for the best ways to increase your mental clarity and focus?
Are you seeking alternatives to traditional western medicine… such as EFT or botanical or energy medicine?
It can be difficult to know where to turn for trusted resources that support you in achieving your individual wellness goals — addressing your unique needs and encompassing ALL of who you are… body, mind, heart, and soul.
That’s why I’m inviting you to attend one of my favorite events of the year: the Winter of Wellness, an unparalleled health, healing, and wellness series taking place January 14-18, with today’s top health experts — including Gregg Braden, Dr. Sue Morter, Daisy Lee, David Crow, Holly Tse, Arjun Das, Alison Armstrong, Wendy DeRosa, Koya Webb, Tom OBryan, and others!
During this life-changing event you’ll discover the keys for becoming the best version of yourself — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Free Online Event
Winter of Wellness
January 14-18, 2019
During Winter of Wellness, you’ll discover leading-edge solutions to your personal health objectives — with esteemed doctors, practitioners, and teachers sharing proven methods that address YOU as an integrated, interconnected WHOLE.
And, when you join Winter of Wellness, you’ll discover innovative solutions to your most pressing health concerns.
Here’s what a few of our health & wellness experts will share with YOU:
- Gregg Braden will offer profound insights and key practices for awakening your capacity for self-healing, developing super-perception, and living a longer life.
- Dr. Sue Morter will explain how, when using the practices and principles of The Energy Codes, healing becomes a natural byproduct of living your highest expression in the world.
- Daisy Lee will present Qigong exercises that warm your whole body whether you’re outside in cold weather or feeling a need for strength, balance, and resilience.
- David Crow will highlight how to safely use combinations of herbs and essential oilsfor enhanced therapeutic benefits.
- Holly Tse will demonstrate how to massage your feet to strengthen the essential organs and meridians for healthy vision and optimal hearing.
- Arjun Das the provide the best Ayurvedic remedies for winter time.
- Alison Armstrong will explore some of the key challenges in relationships between men and women, and how to move beyond them into harmonious, fulfilling relating.
- Wendy De Rosa will guide you beneath the layers of your physical ailments to find their root causes… and share how you can work with unprocessed trauma stuck in your lower chakras to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
- Tom O’Bryan will show you how to clear your brain “fog” through the appropriate use of B4.
And if you’re a healing practitioner or a coach yourself, you’ll tap into a diverse array of techniques and resources during this comprehensive series, to support you in your work with clients and patients.
Embark on a journey that can SUPERCHARGE your whole life and revitalize your family, your friends… and even your community.
Take care for now,
P.S. Unlock optimum, full-spectrum health and wellness during Winter of Wellness, January 14-18.
Join me for this unparalleled event…
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover:
- Healing with medicinal plants & herbs
- Applying essential energy medicine principles & techniques
- Eating for a thriving body, community & planet
- The health benefits of true romantic intimacy
- Using herbs and essential oils for musculoskeletal pain and inflammation
- Treating chronic illness, pain & fatigue
- Activating the creative brilliance inside you for your neurological and psychological wellbeing
- Combining neurology, integrative medicine & mindfulness for optimal brain health
- The relationship between our health & the health of our planet
- Healing your children of chronic health issues due to toxins in our environment