Emotional trauma is a contributing factor to parasites in that trauma suppresses immunity, which in turn allow an infection to take hold.
Dr Keesha Ewers is covering the mind-body aspects of parasite infections, along side a host of other speakers covering the whole range of interventions that may be needed to prevent and reverse infections.
Register for The Parasite Summit: http://healthaffiliate.center/7199-16-5-34.html
Parasites aren’t just found in third-world countries, millions are already infected in industrialized countries–they’re far more common than you realize and could be silently hampering your health.
Fortunately, with awareness and appropriate care, parasites can be prevented and treated, once detected.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace:
If you’re struggling with any of the following, you MUST attend this event:
– Gastrointestinal: pain/cramps, excess gas, bloating, constipation/diarrhea
– Infertility and hormone disorders
– Skin issues: acne, itching, rashes
– Mental health: depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc.
– Challenges with autoimmune disease recovery
The Parasite Summit is online and free from September 11-18, 2017!
I’ll see you online at this educational summit!