I love qigong! If you just can’t get into yoga, or you’d like to experience another energy practice – try qigong!
A daily qigong practice, available to everyone, can immediately lower stress, increase energy, prevent illness, and support you in rejuvenating your body, mind, and spirit.
With qigong, you can learn to bring healing energy — known as “qi” — to particular parts of your body to transform anxiety, stress, and disease into self confidence, inner peace, and optimal health.
As your body responds by doing what it’s designed to do — heal and re-balance itself — blockages in your flow of qi disappear and your full life force energy moves smoothly, radiating out into all aspects of your daily life.
This is why I’m passionate about inviting you to join The Qigong Global Summit, RSVP here for The Qigong Global Summit — at no charge.
Some of the foremost teachers — including Master Mantak Chia, Daisy Lee, Lee Holden, Effie Chow, Roger Jahnke, Master Mingtong Gu, Pedram Shojai, Sifu Ama Lia Wai Ching Lee, Robert Peng, and others — will show you simple yet powerful practices to cultivate abundant qi flow for your health, healing, and daily life.
Free Online Event
The Qigong Global Summit
September 18-20, 2018
This first-of-its-kind gathering will feature 20+ leading qigong teachers, masters, and doctors sharing insights into the practices of qigong, tai chi, martial arts, and Traditional Chinese Medicine — as well as how qi is the foundation of all of these ancient arts and more.
Through beautiful, high-quality video, they’ll illuminate both the philosophical and practical components of working with qi, and offer simple practices you can use right away.
They’ll offer teachings on how to discover your inner healing potential and perspectives on how to flow with the challenges of daily life.
During this inspiring 3-day summit, you’ll discover:
- How to tune in to your body’s subtle distress signals before your health is compromised & becomes a crisis
- Simple health exercises from China and Tibet that protect, support and boost your health & immunity
- Helpful breathing exercises to relieve PTSD & boost your health
- The concepts of energy (qi) flow and how it plays a role in the physical, mental, & emotional systems in the human body
- Ways to discover, experience, circulate & build your life force energy
- That qigong can be used as a self-defense modality
- Methods for accessing your fountain of “dynamic happiness” in the modern world
With the methods offered in The Qigong Global Summit, you’ll have the tools to focus your energy and successfully shift stagnant and blocked patterns in your body, “recharge” areas depleted of qi, and activate your body’s self-healing powers — in effect erasing dense energy that can persist for decades due to trauma and everyday stressors.
And if you’re already experiencing the benefits of qigong, tai chi, martial arts, acupuncture, and Chinese herbal medicine, you’ll discover new opportunities to refine your current practice.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
Take care for now,
P.S. Here are some more highlights from this groundbreaking summit:
- The precise dynamics that allow the body to heal rapidly… as well as the forces that prevent it from doing so
- Implications of integral medicine as an art and science that leaves no dimensions of the Self behind
- Ways to work with energetic blocks, excess, & deficiencies
- Scientific validation of the healing benefits of qigong
- Helpful breathing exercises to strengthen your immune system & balance your hormones
- Fundamental Taoist principles such as yin/yang, flexibility, & flow