I am a big fan of using essential oils to help both the mind AND body.
There is plenty of good research showing essential oils change our mood via the olfactory system in the brain.
So this is the neuroendocrine immune connection (read more about why I love essential oils here).
But there’s much more to know!
I’m therefore excited to share this free online Essential Oils and Aromatherapy Summit.
Register your free spot for The Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Summit, where you’ll discover exactly how to apply nature’s most potent medicine for everything from a common cold to inflammation-related illnesses to anxiety and stress, from depression to migraines to everyday first aid — and more!
Free Online Event
The Essential Oils & Aromatherapy Summit
with Botanical Medicine Expert David Crow
October 23-26, 2018
This first-ever gathering of today’s top distillers, botanical medicine experts, acupuncturists, doctors, educators, clinicians, scientific researchers — including Rosita Arvigo, Kurt Schnaubelt, Arjun Das, Acharya Shunya, Nyssa Hanger, Eric Scott, Jessie Hawkins, Florian Birkmayer, Kelly Ablard, Cha Roberts, Michael Scholes, Kailash Dixit,and others — will be hosted by botanical medicine expert, David Crow.
This special event will feature 25+ leading experts who are sharing with you insights, practices, and teachings for experiencing the profound benefits of essential oils for your health, wellbeing, longevity, and spiritual transformation.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this inspiring 4-day summit, you’ll discover:
- How to use essential oils easily and effectively for healing and vitality
- A holistic understanding of essential oils and aromatherapy
- Key Ayurveda aromatherapy essential and base oils
- Confidence in creating essential oil blends from scratch
- How to use oils with specific applications for integration & healing
- The use of essential oils & the power of sacred aromas to unblock the channels of intuition
And much more!
Plus, you’ll quickly see that working with essential oils and aromatherapy can complement any existing practice and help you achieve greater fulfillment and success in life — for you and (if you’re a health care professional) your clients.
Take care for now,
P.S. Here’s what just a few of the speakers from this incredible lineup will be sharing with you:
- Rosita Arvigo will explain how to use common aromatic plants like basil, marigold, and rosemary to relieve emotional disturbances such as fright, grief, and fear.
- Kurt Schnaubelt will reveal why essential oils are effective remedies to fight bacteria, yeasts, and viruses.
- Arjun Das will explore ways use essential oils to promote a vibrational protection for yourself when caring for your clients… so you don’t absorb their energy.
- Acharya Shunya will highlight how aromatherapy has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- Nyssa Hanger and Sylla Sheppard-Hanger will reveal grassroots data they collected, clearly showing that there are injuries and adverse effects occurring from improper use of essential oils… and they’ll share key points for helping prevent future damage.
- Jessie Hawkins will discuss pediatric toxicology, aromatherapy, and how to safely use essential oils toheal your little ones (even the 4-legged, furry types!)
- Eric Scott will share insights on artisan essential oil distillation and the value of domestic and regional distillation.
- Florian Birkmayer will introduce ways you can connect with the wisdom of aromatic plants to transform life’s obstacles into opportunities.