Did you know intermittent fasting can stimulate the vagus nerve which is the “rest digest and de-stress” healing state, increase longevity, cleanse and detox your body, AND stimulate stem cells which can heal and repair your immune system?
Fasting been around since the beginning of time. It has been used over centuries for many different reasons. There’s no doubt it can be a powerful healing therapy.
If you are new to fasting, or have been trying it out for some time, the upcoming Fasting Summit is going to show you everything you need to know about Intermittent Fasting, Juice Fasting, Water Fasting and so much more. These will be some of the most exciting and controversial health talks you have ever listened to.
And since I’m friends with the hosts, I got you a free ticket.
Many of the expert guests in this free online event have helped people to reverse disease, fight fatigue, lose weight and ultimately become empowered to live their truth with the powers of fasting.
You will see over 35 of the world’s best fasting researchers, nutrition coaches, health experts, holistic doctors and thought leaders share their experience with fasting, and the protocols to support the fasting process.
Big names like Joe Cross, Dr. John Demartini, Prof. Valter Longo, Dr. Will Cole, Dan “The Life Regenerator” McDonald, Dr. Jason Fung, Dr. Michael VanDerschelden, Ori Hofmekler, Dr. Jay Davidson, Dr. Thomas Lodi, Dr. Daniel Pompa, Dr. David Jockers and lots more.
The event is called the Fasting Summit (3), and it is available to view for free from 23 April – ONLY.
And the event’s broken down into 6 days, with 3 main interwoven tracks so you can mix and match your topics for maximum impact. Here’s the full lineup:
- Day 1: Fasting Fundamentals
- – Prof. Valter Longo: Fasting Mimicking Diet
- – Tony Boutagy: Fasting and Exercise
- – Dr Demartini: Fasting with Purpose
- – Emily Manoogian PhD: TRE & Circadian Rhythm
- – Neil Martin: Fasting, Juicing, and Mindset
- – Dr Jay Davidson: Healing Chronic Disease with Fasting
Day 2: Intermittent Fasting Part 1
- – Dr Jason Fung: Intermittent Fasting and Weight Loss
- – Dr Will Cole: Intermittent Fasting and Hormone Connection
- – Dr Daniel Pompa: Intermittent Fasting Effects
- – Dr Daniel Kalish: Intermittent Fasting as a Spiritual Practice
- – Dr Peter Osborne: Intermittent Fasting for Leaky Gut and Autoimmune
- – Dr Joel Kahn: Fasting for Heart Disease + the Ideal Diet
Day 3: Intermittent Fasting Part 2
- – Dr Michael Vanderschelden: The Science of Intermittent Fasting
- – Dr David Jockers: Intermittent Fasting and the Ketogenic Diet
- – Dr Justin Marchegiani: Intermittent Fasting Pros and Cons
- – Dy Ann Parham: Intermittent Fasting for Women
- – Lee Holmes: Fasting Your Way To Wellness with 5:2
- – Ori Hofmekler: The Warrior Diet
Day 4: Extended Fasting Part 1
- – Olivia Budgen: Juicing For Health
- – Dr Gabriel Cousens: Juice Fasting for Detoxification
- – Cherie Calbom: Juice Fasting for Physical Healing
- – Joe Cross: Extended Juice Fasting
- – Tegan Steele: The Impact of Fasting
- – Jonny The Juicer: Juice Fasting for Immunity
Day 5: Extended Fasting Part 2
- – Dan “The Life Regenerator” MacDonald: Purifying Mind and Body for Spiritual Evolution
- – Dr Thomas Lodi: Fasting and The Human Mind
- – Don Tolman: Ancient Fasting Wisdom
- – Dr. Veronique Desaulniers: Healing Breast Cancer
- – Dr Robert Cassar: Water Fasting and Parasites
- – Andrea Paige: Fasting for Self Mastery
Day 6: Fasting Fundamentals
- – Steven Prussack: Juice Up Your Career
- – Chef Justin North: The Fasting Chef
- – Rob Stuart: Fasting for Healthy Skin
- – Dr Michael Ruscio: Intermittent Fasting and Gut Health
- – Megan Ramos: Healing Chronic Disease
- – Aliky Kouroupis: Fasting, Consciousness and Gut Health
- – Tyler Tolman: Fast, Faster, Fastest Way To Heal
I can’t wait to hear these incredible speakers!
Get your free ticket now if you want to learn the real secret to health (with no agendas):
I’ll see you there, take care for now!
P.S. I’m really excited to attend this online event, and I want you to be there too. Pick up your free ticket…it takes 10 seconds.