Please join me to learn from Drs. Tiffany and Brent Caplan about lupus; a diseases known as “The Great Imitator” because symptoms can vary and mimic many other conditions/diseases. 5 million worldwide experience it with 16,000 new cases each year, and it’s incredibly difficult to diagnose!
With lupus, the immune system cannot tell the difference between foreign invaders and healthy tissues — and mistakenly attacks and destroys your joints, organs and/or skin.
Last year, Brent and Tiffany received news that a relative who had been struggling for years with a whole host of mysterious symptoms (and several times misdiagnosed), was finally diagnosed with systemic lupus.
As they began to learn more about the disease, the more they realized that the general knowledge is there’s really nothing you can do for lupus outside of medication management.
That couldn’t be further from the truth.
They realized that they needed to get the word out that lupus remission is possible, to help people dealing with this devastating disease.
At the Lupus & Autoimmunity Summit, you’ll learn:
- Identify and address hidden causes of lupus and autoimmunity
- Learn immune sensitivities and tolerance
- How to avoid flare-ups (and how to get out of them quickly!)
- Simple dietary and lifestyle changes to achieve remission
- Self empowerment and lifestyle hacks
- Steps to regain health and live a symptom-free life
- Achieving long-term remission
- And more!
They have gathered the top experts across multiple fields and specialties to bring you the tips and protocols to deal with lupus
Take care for now,
PS When you register for the Lupus and Autoimmunity Summit you also gain access to a free recipe booklet for autoimmunity.